Become a volunteer
Give a little time and make a BIG difference. We welcome volunteers with open arms, whether you are young or old, male or female, there's a place for you with us. Good communicator? Good organiser? People person? Love cats? At OKehampton Cats Protection we offer a variety of volunteering opportunities to suit you such as:
- Fosterer - indoor and outdoor roles available
- Website editor ( support will be given)
- People to put posters up
- People to help us get collection boxes out
- quiz, bingo, event organisers
- Stalls coordinator
- Collections coordinator
- Home checker
- Online fundraiser
- Social networking volunteers - Facebook and Twitter
- Helping us to transport the cats in our care to and from vets.
For further details on any of these roles, please contact us email@example.com or call Pat on 01837 55409 .